Welcome to the TESG community! To complete your enrollment for 2019-2020, please ensure that we have the following documents before school starts or by the date specified in the descriptions below.
- Enrollment Packet–The link to this Google Form was in the email you received from Lotterease after you accepted your child’s seat. To confirm your seat acceptance, we must receive this form within 30 days of that email or the first day of school, whichever comes first. If you have misplaced the link to the Enrollment Packet, please email email@example.com
- Proof of Residency–Any child whose parent or legal guardian is a permanent resident of North Carolina may attend TESG. We must collect proof of the child’s parent or legal guardian’s NC residency before the first day of school. The following are acceptable as proof of residency:
- Gas, oil, water or electric bill with the parent’s/legal guardian’s name with address in North Carolina. (Telephone and cable television bill are not acceptable ID.)
- Official lease agreement in the parent’s/ legal guardian’s name.
- Driver’s license (or State ID card) AND car registration in the parent’s/legal guardian’s name and address in North Carolina.
- Driver’s license (or State ID card) AND letter from employer verifying address. Letter from employer must be on company letterhead.
- Driver’s license (or State ID card) or voter registration card AND Medicaid card in the parent’s/legal guardian name with address in North Carolina.
- Driver’s license (or State ID card from Department of Motor Vehicles) AND voter registration card (go to the Board of Elections Office to register to vote – not the Department of Motor Vehicles. DMV will not give parent documentation of registering to vote.) Driver’s license or State ID card must be in parent’s/legal guardian’s name with address in North Carolina.
- Certified Birth Certificate–We must have a photocopy of the child’s certified birth certificate before the first day of school.
- Immunization Record–We must have a copy of the child’s most current immunization record before the first day of school in accordance with NC law. Please see http://www.immunize.nc.gov/schools/k-12.htm for more information. For children in grades K-6, the following immunizations must be shown on the record we receive:
- DTP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) Five doses. If fourth dose is after the child’s fourth birthday, then the fifth dose is not required.
- OPV/IPV (Oral or Inactivated Polio Vaccine) Four doses. If third dose is on or after the child’s fourth birthday, then the fourth dose is not required.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Two doses. First dose on or after the child’s first birthday.
- Hib (Haemophilus Influenza Vaccine) At least one dose.
- Hepatitis B Three doses. This vaccine is required of all children born on or after July 1, 1994.
- Varicella One dose. This vaccine is required for all children born on or after April 1, 2001.
- NC Health Assessment Transmittal Form–This form is required by law before the first day of school for all students entering public school in North Carolina for the first time. This applies to Kindergarteners and older students who have not previously enrolled in public school in NC. To access the form, click here. For more information about the requirement, see https://www2.ncdhhs.gov/dph/wch/families/schoolhealth.htm
There are several ways to submit your proof of residency, birth certificate, health form, and immunization records.
- Submit by Google Form–If you have a Google account, you can use this form to upload PDF files of all your documents directly to TESG. Please be sure to follow the instructions carefully. Click here to upload your files using Google Forms.
Each PDF file MUST be titled in the following format to ensure that the document is correctly matched to your child: Child’s Last Name_Child’s First Initial_Type of form.pdf. For example, Doe_J_Proof of Residency.pdf, Doe_J_Birth Certificate.pdf, Doe_J_Health Form.pdf, and Doe_J_Immunization Record.
- Submit in Person–You may bring copies of your documents to the front office.
- Submit by Mail–You may mail copies of your documents to The Experiential School of Greensboro, Attn: Office Manager, PO Box 38032, Greensboro, NC 27438.